John Emerson Goodloe & Eliza Ann Dobyns (*3rd Great-grandparents, Hankins)
184 Years Ago: John Emerson Goodloe and Eliza Ann Dobyns married on 5 October 1836 in Hopkins County, Kentucky. Eliza was the daughter of Edward Dobyns and Sarah Mott. John was the son of Henry Lewis Goodloe and Elizabeth Berry. Both couples were among the early settlers of Hopkins County.
John and Eliza had four children between 1838 and 1846. Eliza died young. Her death date is unknown, but it was between the birth of her last child in December 1846 and January 1849 when John remarried.
Lucinda Gladus Hopkins (*1st Cousin, once removed, Hopkins)
- Born and Died 102 Years Ago: 5 October 1918, Rockcastle County, Kentucky
- Parents: Elijah F. Hopkins and Leila Mae Hunt
Rhoda Nell Taylor (*2nd Great-aunt, Taylor)
- Died 127 Years Ago: 5 October 1893, Rockcastle County, Kentucky
- Buried: Ramsey-Taylor Cemetery, Renfro Valley, Rockcastle County, Kentucky
- Parents: James Francis Taylor and Margaret E. Ramsey